Monday, September 28, 2026

If you want actual Facts about spiritually historical things:

You are actually better helped by studying "Comparative Religion in College" more than anything else.

Then studying Philosophy, Psychology and Cultural Anthropology which allows you to put spirituality in some kind of useful context in your life.

It's sort of like if someone told you "The Stairs in the front of your house lead to heaven".

Now, Why would they say that?

Maybe they know you love your home?

Maybe they are messing with you?

Maybe they have no F------- idea about anything really?

It could be any of these things.

So, where does that leave you?

You have to discover what is real and true for yourself or you will suffer in the dark with BS ideas that are ignorant the rest of your life and always wonder why you never knew anything important at all in your life.

So, this is one reason I became a truth seeker.

Where did this start for me?

My father was valedictorian of his High School Class in 1934 in the Seattle Area.

So, he began debating me regarding of all things "Rock and Roll".

He would say to me: "That Jungle Bunny music is Awful".

And I would say: "I love Rock and Roll!"

So, he made me debate him about everything after that and I had to think it through what was real and true and what wasn't true at all.

So, in this way my father made me question everything in my life after all these debates.

And when you ask questions through Debate you begin to see what is real and what may not be real.

So, efficiency I found is very important in basing your life on things because if you base your life on the wrong things you are going to die pretty young from ignorance of one kind or another.

Without Spiritual Efficiency we all die pretty young it seems.

This is my experience observing my own life and all other people I have met in this lifetime.

So, I would say my method works simply because I'm still alive and thinking and living a good life at age 78.

By God's Grace 

No comments: