For example, today I went to the closest beach to my house. A couple of days ago I noticed a 5 foot drop of Sand Vertically right next to where the waves break which means that most of the beach was a berm of Sand about 5 feet higher than the ocean on average which is very unusual for this time of year.
However, with all the hurricanes in the Eastern Pacific Oean Churning up the waters and making waves, tonight I also noticed large rocks that never are usually exposed to see that are several feet high are now visible where they might not be seen normally until December or January or even February.
Because of all this and more I think people need to be prepared for almost anything that live along the ocean and for some people's homes destroyed all along the California coast and the Same for Baja California and Mainland Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment