When all this happened it was obvious to me that they were trying to prevent 9-11-01 September 11th 2001 which their timeline had already experienced and human civilization ended from accidental nukes that day.
So, to them it was historical more than anything else but something they were used to dealing with. It would be like watching piles of bodies 20 feet high for the first time in concentration camps in World War II like I was shown as a child who were mostly naked including children.
So, I was screaming when they showed me 5 billion people dying of nuclear weapons. They were trying to recruit me to help build a 2nd timeline (the one we are now on) where human civilization hadn't ended for about 4000 years from 2001 until around 6000 AD.
So, they knew if I would join them we could then create a 2nd timeline where this didn't happen.
So, obviously I joined their cause to create a timeline where civilization didn't end for 4000 years.
However, I was so traumatized by this experience that I asked them to forget this until I was old so I could watch my son grow up without remembering this horror. They agreed so I wouldn't be damaged by what they had shown me.
They really were not trying to traumatize me in the end they just wanted my help which was necessary because of my relative who runs this Galaxy who I call "The Galactic Sentience".
I had already Asked him for help preventing the nuclear holocaust I sensed coming. But , though I knew it was coming I wasn't sure when.
However, I was between 20 and 22 years old when I asked him to stop the nuking of Earth and civilziation ending and he agreed to help me. So, Elohar and Ragna wanted to make sure they had my help so they would be successful in creating a 2nd timeline.
At 20 to 22 I believed that the "Galactic Sentience" was going to snap his fingers and change the timeline.
NOPE!
I was going to have to work really hard to help create a 2nd timeline which is the one we are all on now.
Now our biggest problem is NOT nuclear holocaust but trying to prevent human extinction. So, the problem has changed from one problem to another.
So, how are we all going to solve this one?
Because if we go out it will be something like Covid or Ebola that takes us all out. So, how do we prevent this from happening?
This is my question to you now!
So, we will not go extinct.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment