Traveling into the future is scientifically possib...
From my present point of view I have no doubt that time travel has existed in our galaxy and possibly all others for millions and possibly billions of years. The civilization or civilizations that control Time would control a Galaxy by the way (from my point of view). However, there are likely many other variables to be aware of.
LIke for example, the reason I'm thinking this way is I put on a pair of Crocs and then walked down the hallway to another pair of Crocs and then I realized that the Crocs I had put on were still sitting somewhere else. So, did I just dream I put those first pair of Crocs on or did time alter in some way? Things like this happen all the time in all our lives. Can we prove to others that time has altered?
Probably if we could prove this or tried to we would be disappeared just like most people who talked about real UFO experiences since 1947 at Roswell. Why?
The Roswell incident was not about space travel it was about time travel combined with Space travel which the public couldn't be allowed to know about. Why?
Because time travel (forward and backward in time) is 1000 times more dangerous than nuclear weapons. Why? Because one could go back (one person) and prevent human beings from ever existing now, THAT'S Why!
So, when we went to the moon in 1969 suddenly we didn't go anywhere but the moon or orbit earth?
Why did we do that? And why did all other countries do that too?
I think we were threatened in some way not to (at least publicly) do more than we did.
However, I also think that our Space Station orbiting earth is likely always like a sort of Airport above Earth where astronauts often go other places than just being on that space station via time and space travel too.
Am I right about this?
If I am then all governments on earth are a sham I think and what is really going on the public isn't told about (at least between planets or solar systems).
So, am I right about all this? How could anyone really know? If we are not told about things did they really happen?
It's like the philosophic STatement: "If a Tree Falls in the forest and no one witnesses it did it really happen?"
The philosophic answer is: "NO! It didn't happen because no one witnessed it."
This is a true Philosophic argument by the way. "LOOK IT UP."
No comments:
Post a Comment