Wednesday, September 30, 2026

If you need a Grief Therapist be sure and get one. They can help you survive difficult times in life

I had lost my father in 1985 in August and in December I had traveled with my now ex-wife and two step kids and my son from my first marriage to India, Nepal, Thailand and Japn from December to April.

Thinking back now I likely could have used a grief therapist then too but I was younger and macho and thought I could deal with anything. On a physical level that was and is true but on an emotional and psychological level we all need help to navigate the big deaths in our lives like parents and siblings and dear friends.

So, in 1999 with my present wife I married in 1995 her mother died. So, even though I predicted her death as a precognitive intuitive because I saw her aura in Thanksgiving of 1998 and saw her aura thinning which is usually a prelude to death. It sort of looks like a Soap bubble that you blow with your kids just before it pops. The same is true with people dying often too where you can see their aura thin as they are dying usually within 6 months of when you see this.

So, like a fool I told my wife after we were alone that her mother was likely going to die within 6 months. My present wife got hysterical and starting beating her fists on my chest and told me never to talk to her or her mother about this. So, I went along with her request.

However, about 6 months later her mother died of small cell Lung Cancer at age 74 which is 4 years younger than I am now which is kind of difficult to process too.

The point is then my wife was keening in the closet when she closed the door so distraught and unprepared for this event. 

I thought to myself (OH MY GOD) "Am I going to have to raise our 2 1/2 year old daughter by myself? Am I losing my wife and her mother?"

So, we got a grief therapist that I talked to on the phone today trying to deal with my son's health issues and trying to keep him alive. Luckily, his biological mother (my first wife) has stepped into the mix and is caring for him full time along with her 80 year old boyfriend. It seems to work for everyone because everyone is needed in this situation so it's just family helping family so it is working pretty good so far.

The point is: "If you need a Grief Therapist to go on with your life without self destructing either physically or mentally or emotionally then you should look for someone who has your similar belief system when you do this.

And I would recommend a psychologist rather than a psychiatrist  simply because when you use meds in this situation often it just makes things worse not better in the long run too.

For example I use 5-htp which is part of the serotonin chain which lifts you out of a chemical change in your brain linked to clinical depression and I also have used extra strength B-Complex with calming herbs from Whole Foods to survive things like Deaths and divorces too.

Deaths and divorces are sort of like the same thing to me. Only with a physical death you often lose a member of your family or your friend.

However, with a divorce it's kind of like your whole family dies and so in some ways this is much worse than losing someone to death.

This is my experience with divorce personally and I have been divorced twice the first time in 1977 and 1978.

And the next was in  1994. So, divorce in many ways  is much worse in its effects on everyone than losing a member of your family or a friend.

However, the worst death for me was my father in 1985 which I never got over until I almost died myself in 1998.

My mother's death was very hard but in an entirely different way because she was 90 years old when she passed whereas my father was only 69 and we thought he would live forever because he was so healthy.

So, if you need a grief therapist to stay sane and alive I would recommend getting a psychologist who shares your basic belief systems otheriwise it might not work to have someone who believes different things than you.

I studied to be a psychologist in the 1970s before my live in Girlfriend got pregnant by the way so I know something about psychological therapy by the way.

By God's Grace 

No comments: