To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
intuitivefred888.blogspot.com
I'm just experimenting with this new type of blogging experience. I have had my own website since 1999. However, this operates a little differently so I'll have to adapt to the way it functions.
I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it.
I was watching a news video and a young woman in her late 20's or early 30's mentioned that Blogger was a good place to start with a blog. Hers got to be popular and now has become a springboard for her business. Though I am a prolific writer I have never been published, primarily because though I love to write I hate to edit. Maybe if I was a starving writer I could get myself to edit.
However, what I tend to write is intuitive based and since I tend to be one of those writers that write from a very truthful place not everyone wants to read that kind of stuff. Besides, what is truthful to one person is just too painful to see or read about for another. Also, I like to write from both a scientifically truthful place combined with a humanitarian truthful place and sometimes a very spiritually real and truthful place all combined. Since most people these days seem to want to escape into TV or computer fantasy games and not deal with anything real I'm not always sure of the value of what I write for everyone.
However, for those who are intuitively gifted like myself and want to figure out how to develop those gifts in a way that benefits themselves and all beings in the universe what I write might be not only useful but life saving to a select few who can really process my unique viewpoint.