Whether you are writing lyrics for a song or poetry or prose you can help yourself and all the people you know by writing.
When I discovered I could write about Arcane I was 32 years old in Mt. Shasta. I had no idea when I walked to Pine Grove Health food store and back to my house then that I was going to write what I did that day. I simply bought some food in those big brown paper bags and carried them a few blocks home over towards Old Stage Road (which is the actual route of the old Stage lines in the olden Days drawn by horses).
So, I got it that I had to write something because it was such a beautiful day out then in Spring or Summer of 1980. So, I got a pen and took one of the Grocery bags and wrote directly on it with a pen in a printing style I developed starting about 9 or 10 years old. I think at some point I got out my typewriter and converted my writing to type written pages too but it might have been days or months later because this was 1980 before people had home computers or printers yet.
So, in 1987 I went to Silicon Valley because I lived near there then and bought my first IBM Clone AT Computer and a Color Epsom printer and typed my writings into this and printed my first hard copy of my writings then.
However, I didn't try to publish my writings until I had almost died in 1998 and 1999. I had promised God I would start a blog if I didn't die from heart problems then. So, when I survived and didn't die I fulfilled my promise to God and started my first Blog in June of 1999. And at some point I got it to publish my writing about ARcane and everyone else because I realized I had written about past, present and future lifetimes of myself and my friend souls through time.
So, when you write something amazing be sure to keep it because one day God might show you what to do with your writings that might really change the lives of people around you.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment