Friday, September 25, 2026

WRITE: As a way to keep yourself and planet earth and all upon it alive!

 We are all infinitely creative (if we want to be and give ourselves the chance to be).

For me, often I will write when I wake up at night when I can't sleep for one reason or another. Often I can't sleep between midnight and 2 or 4 AM. But, luckily I'm retired so I can make up sleep if I don't have doctor's appointments or other appointments I have to keep.

But, like I said we are all infinitely creative if we let ourselves be.

I find having the time to think my own thoughts is everything when everyone else is asleep.

Women often want to talk out everything.

But, men tend to crawl into their caves like bears and figure out things alone.

Why is this true?

Not really sure but it often is this way in life.

A man needs enough time to figure his life out in order to stay alive and prosper.

Otherwise that man is just a robot or a slave or both.

So, if a man is a free thinker like me he needs the time to roam around in his mind without his wife or anyone else talking to him for awhile to make more sense of his life so he can stand to stay alive another moment, another day, another hour or a lifetime.

Without this time to think life becomes meaningless and sort of useless and life might slip away if this man doesn't take the time to figure himself and the whole world out on an everyday basis.

So, writing about your thoughts is a way to keep yourself and everyone else around you alive and Kicking.

Without this time to think things through and make more sense of everything in some ways "All our lives are over".

Because this quiet time is also about Talking to God and the Angels to make sure your life is going a direction that you can live with the rest of your life too.

Because if you can't live with what you are doing then you will die because you cannot live with what you are doing in your life.

Integrity keeps us alive and in the hollow of God's hands forever.

By God's Grace 

No comments: