Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Why I DON'T own an electric Vehicle

Though they pollute the air less than Gas or diesel Vehicles they pollute the land 100 times or more more than Gasoline or Diesel Vehicles because of the Batteries.

Since up until the previous article you could not recycle EV Batteries and then they become a hazard to everyone but polluting the land and waters of wherever they are disposed of I don't want an electric vehicle because I still want to be able to drink the water here on earth from rivers and lakes and aquifers under ground.

The 2nd reason I don't own an EV (Electric Vehicle) is that they cause harm to people through electric radiation of various sorts. A regular car the EV radiation is small but if you do research for example done specifically on Toyota Prius the most shielded place from harm is likely the driver of the vehicle.

So, you know those lead blankets they used to (some still do) where dentists shield you from excess radation? Unless you have the whole floor and ceiling of your EV covered with lead shielding you are harming your health riding in an EV every time you get in one, especially babies and small children. So, at a certain point in the future these children's health is likely to deteriorate with no legal recourse available to them because their parents chose to screw up their immune systems with unwanted radiation from an Electric Vehicle.

So, YES, electric Vehicles save you money on Gas or Diesel but they harm you and your family in every other way.

So, this is why I refuse to own an Electric Vehicle until life gives me no other choice which I hope never happens. 

No comments: