Saturday, September 19, 2026

“It is in the character of very few men to honor, without envy, a friend who has prospered.” – Aeschylus

 In my own life I have prospered through Prayer and asking God for what I needed.

And I also have seen it is hard for people to understand just how someone prospers too.

The biggest thing when you have enough is that you have to be very careful in how you help people financially. Because there is a statement "Money is Power".

My favorite statement about this is: "You can give people money but you have ABSOLUTELY no control over what they do with it.

For example, you might see someone down on their luck begging at the side of the road but if you give that person 1 dollar, 5 dollars, 10 dollars or even 20 dollars you have no control whatsoever what they will do with that money.

So, for example, an alcoholic will buy Alcohol and a drug user will by drugs and people will do things possibly unimaginable with that money you give them at the side of the road. Or they might not be safe to give money to at all. 

So, I always pray God show me who I help and who I don't help financially even though I pray for all of them I see always.

By God's Grace 

No comments: