Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I prefer to be everywhere and every when with God rather than to be trapped in a physical body

It's true many people feel trapped in their physical body and I feel very sorry for them because this is not very useful. It also leads to close mindedness and and an early death. Feeling trapped in a human body in some ways is like going into a closet and locking a door and never coming out. 

However, the expansiveness of the Infinite Awareness of Being ONE with God is amazing. However, I suppose you have to ask permission of God to do what I did by the time I was 30 years old. 

I realized from Soul Traveling between ages 20 and 30 that by 32 I realized that the whole universe is INSIDE THE MIND OF GOD.

The Universe is not all of God but it is a section of the mind of God.

This was an INCREDIBLE Breakthrough for me to realize this.

One bit of personal evidence that this is true is when I found myself outside of my body and terrified one night in the desert I could see my hands and feet just like you can see your hands and feet now so I realized recently that your spirit is physical in this sense too just as the mind of God is the whole Universe.

However, I suppose unless you have experienced what I have experienced it would just be another mental concept to you. However, this has become a scientific reality for me because of what I have experienced in my life.

However, it is also true that learning to do this is about as complicated as learning to drive a car or pilot a plane. It might really freak some people out to do this and they might die just as people die all the time trying to learn to drive a car or fly a plane (especially without explicit instructions).

So, I would say realizing fully that the whole universe is a part of God's mind has to be experienced to be fully believed.

But, once you can do this you likely will never fear death again. You might not want pain but you will no longer be afraid in your life except maybe being careful enough to stay alive and not jump off cliffs or crash your car or plane.

So, staying alive and keeping your human body here on earth I have found is great as long as you are living with the Angels and making Friends with them and Soul Traveling with them.

I'm 78 years old and I'm mostly happy all the time. Life isn't perfect for anyone here on earth but it can be pretty good and worthwhile.

I'm very grateful now enough people talked me into staying alive from 18 to 25 so that I could raise my son and my other children and be here today here on earth Fairly happy and constantly amazed by God's Universe!

By God's Grace 

No comments: