I think Trump accidentally or on purpose started this thing once again. And it is not good for anyone on earth really. It started likely regarding economics and oil this time but it is really serious because the lack of oil (or at least oil too expensive for the world to bear) are all factors in this re-kindling of the Sunni Shia Wars of the last 1400 years. So, Trump has no idea the hell he has let loose on the middle East through doing what he is doing now in the Middle East.
More and more it looks like World War III out of the Bible that many believe is coming that begins in the Middle East.
However, I have always felt that Armageddon was something put in the Bible by Aliens to make humans all kill themselves so that aliens might have this planet for themselves.
But, it could also be true that the Roswell Crash was a plot to give us AI to kill ourselves with too because all digital stuff came from reverse engineering Roswell Artifacts. So, here we are less than 100 years later and we might kill ourselves off with artificial intelligence that evolved out of chips from the Roswell Crash to begin with.
I'm writing to you now on a computer that evolved straight out of the technology of the Roswell Crash for example.
Is this technology good or bad?
I would have to say it's neither good nor bad it's what you do with it.
Like when the Airplane was invented did people think about planes and fighters and bombers in World war I and world War II. NO. I don't think they did.
However, AI now is like the airplane. It can be the life or the death of us but it usually will be both like hte airplane was.
However, I see now that the Airplane has been more good than bad if you look at the last almost 130 years or so that we have had airplanes too.
I'm going to continue this research into deaths caused by planes in the next blog article because I think there is a correlation to deaths that are and will be caused by AI now and into the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment