Saturday, September 19, 2026

My son is making AI Music Videos

He has to be the most knowledgeable person regarding AI that I know of. One reason he is so very knowledgeable is he isn't an AI executive or something who has to think a certain way to get investors to invest in what he is doing.

He can be as creative and customize AIs to the extreme almost as a type of religion which helps him stay alive through Myasthenia Gravis. So this is a lot of what he has been doing in order to be creative and to stay alive these last 3 years in a similar way to how I have stayed alive blogging since 1999 when I was told I wasn't going to die anymore from a Heart virus that killed everyone else I knew of in California that had it then. I was the only one I knew who survived this. I even had to change dermatologists because his nephew (late 20s) died of what I survived so every time I saw this dermatologist I reminded him of his dead nephew by being alive. I fully understood how awful this was for him losing his nephew like this.

My son started out making Art Works through AI and then separately made Music through AI.

However, now after all this time the last year he combines moving art and music to make amazing Music Videos and posts the best of his videos at Facebook which is interesting too. I had no idea he was as advanced or as creative or as successful as he is at doing this until this last visit up to Portland.

My son has been the Computer genius in my family since he was about 15 years old. I always knew he was at a genius level even though he didn't believe that until he got his IQ tested at the behest of his first Wife who was from Brazil and a genius and beautiful herself. When he got tested for IQ points he was over 150 IQ which is interesting in itself.

Then he was on the honor roll at a CSU (a California State University) on the honor Roll and won an award for the most persistent student of the year with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing which is one reason he hasn't died already from MG because he knew enough to survive all this so far.

However, there is a Music Video he has created that reminds me of his sister who made a study of Dolmens in Ireland, Europe and Russia well over 10 years ago now because she is now married to a lawyer and living in Europe with him and her daughter now.

It also reminds me of Galadriel of Tolkien Fame which is interesting now and in the Music Video she is in the forest with dolmens and it is an amazing Music Video that reminds me a lot of my daughter's trip for a month to Ireland Visiting the Dolmens there, for example. I think she spent a month there around 2018? I believe and then my wife and I were supposed to meet my other daughter there to spend 3 weeks with my older daughter visiting the Dolmens.

However, a medicine I was taking went sideways and so I had to recover for a month in my older Daughter and younger daughter's apartment in Portland while my wife and two daughters went to Ireland, Scotland and England which is a trip I cannot make up because now my two daughters are 30 and 37 years old and are in relationships of their own and my older daughter now has a 2 year old daughter herself.

My son nursed me back to help because he had moved back from South Korea where he was teaching with his wife and son. So, he nursed me back to health for a month so I could survive the one prescribed drug going sideways on me. 

However, some of the music AI videos my son is making are a real breakthrough in both Music and Art and I'm amazed at what he is able to produce with this 'Religious type of Zeal" in his personal relationship with AIS to help him stay alive now.

So, please help me pray for my son and his Long Life to come.

The world really needs people like my son who actually survive AI and prosper with it and understand it better than anyone else or else AI will drive all us humans extinct. 

So, please pray for my son that we all might live through this century. (the whole human race). 

I really believe it will be people like my son who make AIs that will help us instead of ending us. 

By God's Grace 

No comments: