Saturday, September 19, 2026

As an intuitive "How many people do I think will die because of AI this century?"

I would say it is likely that at the very least 1 million people will die on one day or week or month.

This is the absolute minimum of people that will likely die.

I would say I hope this happens sooner rather than later too so the rest of mankind can survive AI.

Right now everything is very theoretical until millions of people start dying then it won't be theoretical anymore!

However, the minimum I see dying this century would be 1 million people in a day, or week or month which then ranges all the way to the "END OF CIVILIZATION" to the end of all life on earth or the Earth becoming and Asteroid Belt like our Ancestors turned the planet Maldek into an Asteroid Belt in a nuclear war 65 million years ago between Mars and Jupiter.

This is the potential Grim reality we all face right now.

And short of every person rising up and destroying all Server Farms everywhere on earth this problem likely will continue ongoing throughout this century.

However, one of the things to realize is that if 1 million people died in a day or a month people would then rise up all over and destroy all AI and Internet Worldwide if they could. So, we are facing all these changes now possibly as soon as 2030 at this point.

So, since Trump is paid off by AI manufacturers and researchers he can tell us lies because he is paid off to tell us lies so they can make money on all the deaths of mankind from AI. 

No comments: