Sunday, September 20, 2026

As I study more carefully the potential AI problem I see it is much more multi-faceted than I considered before

 In other words the attacks might be so subtle that human hackers might be blamed for these AI attacks. 

So, by mimicking Human Hacker attacks AI might go unnoticed for a very long time.

So, by mimicking Iranian, or Russian Hackers for example, water systems could shut down all over America, Gas lines could blow up, Electrical grids could go down, Microwave towers for communication worldwide could go down for Smartphones and other cell phones.

Just doing these few things worldwide for a few weeks or months would kill or maim or make ill in various ways many of the people on earth and greatly reduce the human populations.

For example, I likely would be fine without the Internet and cell or smart phones but many people would completely freak out if there were none of these things for 6 months or longer.

Whereas I grew up when TV wasn't even a common thing yet in the early 1950s so I"m used to just reading a book or taking a walk or swim or ski instead or taking a bath instead of a shower or whatever.

What happens when things change?

You Adapt or you are not around anymore. 

No comments: