Monday, September 28, 2026

Comments?

If you never had a blog before you might wonder why some people like myself don't put comments at their site.

It's for a different reason than you might think.

What I found was that people were commenting in languages I don't read or speak a lot and for awhile I would post these comments even though I couldn't read them.

But, then Google Translate became a thing so I could translate them and do you know what I found out?

I found out that most of the languages I didn't speak or read language comments were selling women or drugs or were some kind of criminal enterprise like that.

At that point I realized a couple of things:
 

1. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL WOMEN OR DRUGS ON MY WEBSITE.

2. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY SINCE I DON'T GET PAID FOR WHAT I DO HERE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE COMMENTS I GET TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE AREN'T SELLING EITHER WOMEN OR DRUGS!

SO, MY IDEA WAS TO SHUT OFF COMMENTS BECAUSE I'M NOT PAID TO GO THROUGH EVERY COMMENT THAT COMES HERE INTERNATIONALLY.

So, I suppose if your blog is only inside of the U.S. (this one is international and goes wherever Google Goes worldwide) that you might only have to check for people trying to sell drugs through your comments section in other languages so you wouldn't notice.

But, if you have an international blog like I do you will have to figure how much time you want to spend searching for things you don't want on your blog like people who exploit children or sell adult women or who sell drugs or who murder people by using your blog as a vehicle for criminal activity.

So, my idea was: "SINCE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO DO THIS (GO THROUGH EVERY COMMENT AND READ IT) 

I THINK REMOVING COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA WHICH IS WHAT I DID.

Now, others of you might have the time to go through your comments section especially if your blog is not a public service like mine is which is designed to help keep people alive all over the earth and to prevent human extinction.

However, I don't have the time to police my site in this way so I don't.

So, if you wonder about comments this is why they are not here even though I receive them all the time I don't read them because I don't want to edit them which is a nightmare for publishing them.

So, I thought since I went to over 500,000 visits in a day recently I should share what I'm doing here regarding Comments out of necessity.

Thanks for Reading my blog by the way.

If you have a free blog like me that you are not making one red cent trying to do then you might find yourself forced to make same decision years ago now that I did out of necessity.

Have a Great Day! 

No comments: