This is a book written about Mary the mother of Jesus.
and I remember my mother was very taken by this book always too.
However, I'm not sure the book she read in the 1950s is still in publication because I found more recent books with a similar name but likely not the same one.
Here is the answer from AI (it turns out that one is no longer in print).
No, a 1948/1950s book titled Blessed Among Women (such as Arnold Michael's 1948 novelization of the life of Mary) is out of print, though similar-sounding newer books like Robert Ellsberg’s Blessed Among All Women (2005) remain available. [1, 2]
Available Options & Editions
- 1940s/1950s Editions: Works like Blessed Among Women by Arnold Michael published via Willing Publishing Company in 1948 are long out of print and only available through secondhand rare book sellers. [1]
- Modern Alternative: If you are looking for Robert Ellsberg's popular biographical collection, Blessed Among All Women: Women Saints, Prophets, and Witnesses for Our Time, it remains actively in print via Crossroad Publishing. [1, 2]
If you meant a different author or a specific plot/topic from that era, let me know so I can help you track down the exact title or secondhand availability.
Show all
No comments:
Post a Comment