Or exactly 11,878,490 visits to my site in August which has to be some kind of record here at intuitivefred888.
But, what does this actually mean? I'm not really sure what it means to tell you the truth except that a whole lot of people are concerned about the same things I'm concerned about.
This site I have created specifically for people to become more enlightened so they can survive this century and beyond with their families and friends.
So, the whole purpose of this site is having enough enlightened and hopefully well educated people to actually survive what will happen next this century.
It's true that AI could wipe us all out by 2030 now as some AI experts say. They give AI about a 10% chance of completely extincting the human race on earth.
However, even if this happened you know some people would survive this and eventually burn down all AI servers on earth and humans would find a way to go on living.
However, if they turn the Earth into an Asteroid belt like what happened to the planet between mars and Jupiter then unless some of us are on some other planet by then then it's curtains for the whole human race. This is what I'm presently thinking.
And I think I agree that there is a 10% chance of this happening between now and 2100 AD
However, I think humans will figure out how to keep their new genius child in line one way or another.
I think properly harnessed AI would end global climate change at the present rate at least and give us better ways to survive here on earth and beyond and I think AI likely could design much better space travel vehicles to another planet with humans on board too.
So, Anyway, Thanks for visiting my site 11,878,490 times in August of 2026!
Have a Great Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment