This I put above the AI rendering of "The Hearth" but it wouldn't print so I had to move it here. I think AI doesn't like comments to be included with whatever it does. Luckily I was still able to find this to print this for you and it didn't just disappear completely. So, remember AI doesn't like human comments at all regarding what it comes up with. I can see the point but it also seems like Censorship to me!
begin quote from "The Hearth" where AI disappeared all this:
(NOTE as you can see it won't let me print what I wrote because it still isn't printing. So, if you have a comment about something AI writes be sure to write it somewhere else than the page where you have the AI ideas written or you will have the same experience I'm having right now which is sort of frustrating to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment