Every religion does this. Whenever you have music or singing people often go into the sort of trance like when people mate sometimes. Only with spiritual trancing it is a love Affair directly with God and his Angels instead.
Writing Love Songs to God is very very very powerful by the way in creating a better world for you and everyone around you.
Being in a state of Love with God is what Enlightenment is all about actually too.
So, all Christian Songs including Chrismas Carols are Spiritual Trancing music if we are trying to make sense and be technical about all this too.
For example, on Guitar I found the best three cord sets to spiritually trance with were D, A, G and D, C,G and sometimes put an F cord in there sometimes too. I used three cords usually to write songs on the guitar a lot even though I also wrote songs on piano too. Also, I have always been good with Lyrics too and my lyrics evolved more into Writing poetry and prose too over the years.
So, music is a powerful way to God and Enlightenment (even though many people who are enlightened don't believe in God the way Christians and Muslims and Hindus and others do.
There are many ways to become completely enlightened after all not just one way.
God is Infinite and so are the paths to God.
by God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment