Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I played music in Church in Los Angeles on a Concert Steinway Grand piano and a Baldwin Organ from age 12 to 21

I also sang in the choir with both of my parents. My mother had an amazing coloratura Soprano Voice which often rang out it was so beautiful and powerful. So, I too have always had an amazing male Bass singing Voice. So, often I would sing with my mother on our Grand piano that they bought for me as a high school Granduation present and before that we had an Upright piano since I was 8 years old too and I took piano lessons from the time I was 8 years old until I was 16 years old. I even considered becoming a professional musician when I was 18 years old but decided I didn't want to play music for people who smoked or drank Alcohol or took Drugs. So, I decided not to do that.

I saw my role playing music in Church until I left the church I was raised in at age 21 for being too progressive for the church.

Also, I was dealing with just how hypocritical all churches were then too in my youthful idealism and I hadn't figured out that all churches tend to be financially corrupt in manipulating dying people out of their money rather than giving the money to their children and grandchildren. 

So, life goes on and we all have to deal with life the best we can.

By God's Grace 

No comments: