Wednesday, September 23, 2026

When Saint Germain appeared to me and made me one of his many bodies here on earth

 

Lake Shrine is one of the SRF Temples which is really beautiful on a lake on Sunset Blvd. 

If you are not on a spiritual path this might not make any sense to you at all. However, this is my experience so I guess you will have to take my word about what I experienced and am still experiencing from this initiation by Saint Germain Easter Night in 1973 in RAncho Bernardo California then.

I had gone with Friends to the Easter Sunrise service then at Lake Shrine. My friend from Palos Verdes was still going to UCLA then and another friend a lady and her daughter from Alaska went there with us and also my friend's girlfriend all piled into my friend's 1959 oval Window Vw Bug (Beetle) then that day.

However, Lake Shrine is on Sunset Blvd in the Hollywood area in Los Angeles County and I lived in San Diego County at least 1 1/2 hours away by car. So, I hopped into my 1966 VW Bug then which was Seablue in color and drove home after the service and visiting with my friends because I had to go to college the next day in San diego County then.

So, then I felt and energy come into my bedroom and at first I was scared but then I snapped into a higher consciousness because this was the only way I saw to survive this then.

So, I turned it into sort of a motorcycle effect where I flew straight up into space like a rocketship motorcycle.

I heard Saint Geramin Say Loudly: "NO! turn this energy into the Violet Sacred Fire!"

So, I did as he requested me to do and the whole bedroom turned into violet sacred fire and black smoke started rising out of my heart area because I was carrying a broken heart from a bad breakup within the last year and so all this pain and hardship burned away from the Violet Sacred Fire burning up me and my room and purifying me.

Then, Saint Germain appeared right out of a poster in my wall starting as a spark of Violet fire where the sun and a mountain met on a poster on my bedroom wall and as it slowly got larger I saw it was Saint Germain.

It was so very powerful that if I had been afraid I likely would have had a heart attack or stroke and then died right then.

However, luckily I understood it was Saint Germain coming to visit me in the most powerful way he ever had before.

So, I accepted this initiation into Whatever Saint Germain wanted to initiate me as. I have a similar relationship to Jesus who is usually also present for these types of events in my life. So, I see Saint Germain and Jesus like Spiritual brothers the way Charles Sindelar used to paint the two fo them together who also had lived in the Silver Lake district of los angeles above the Lake there.

So, I fainted so I wouldn't die from the spiritual power then and accepted that SAint germain was changing my life completely which he did.

I have been one of Saint Germain's bodies here on earth ever since and I have been aware of things I never knew or understood before after this experience.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: