Wednesday, September 23, 2026

What is it like to be one of Saint Germain's bodies here on earth?

If you have had a similar experience with Jesus I'm sure you would understand this. 

For example, at age 5 I had chicken pox and sometimes kids died of this then and I think Shingles is what happens to people often when they get old if they haven't had a shingles series of shots like I and my wife have had. Too many people I have known have had Shingles not to get the shingles shot and they all complained how awful and painful and itchy and raw they were from it. So, getting Shingles shots is likely a good idea if you have had chicken pox like me as a child

So, while I had chicken pox my mother and grandmother prayed for me to survive all this in the next room. When they did this Jesus came to me and filled the whole room with golden Sacred light and fire.

So, I felt their prayers manifesting in that the whole room became Jesus and healed me from chicken pox.

So, anyway, being one of Saint Germain's bodies simply means (to me at least) being in the right place at the right time to do the most good spontaneously regarding all life around you or all life you think about in any way.

So, for me, this is what it is like.

Becoming aware of things the other side of the planet that most people don't even know about maybe ever. Being aware of things going on throughout the universe often too.

You might say: "How does this help me?" The answer to this is simple. Every time I help others I also help myself and it often lengthens my life span in regards  to every good thing I do while praying or being or doing or whatever in life.

So, the more you can help others through your prayers or direct actions or both at the same time the better.

However, it is NEVER a competition.

It is whatever you can do to help spontaneously in any given moment.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: