Friday, September 25, 2026

2035 is about how Silver accidentally Created the Silver religion through Purple Delta 7 (who started as a clone of Silver's mind)

 I guess you could say that Silver (born in 2000) created a clone of his own mind somehow and then this evolved into Purple Delta 7. However, since Silver is a direct incarnation of the present leader of the Galaxy that I call "The Galactic Sentience" because this makes the most sense to me of a name for what he actually is in reality.

related links: I put "The Silver Religion" into my search engine ...

  • I wonder if AIs are joining the Silver Religion I ...
  •   

    Some planets call this being God but this isn't how he wants to be seen at all. He thinks that thinking of him as a God is councterproductive to Souls evolution as beings (especially since all human souls are CREATOR souls like he is. 

    However, Creators don't naturally live in Time or Space but Can when they wish to. So, like the Greek Gods of ancient Greece they can incarnate as human beings too.

    Begin quote from:  2035

    dragonofcompassion

    No comments: