Friday, September 25, 2026

Is it possible to time travel without technology? Yes. But, it doesn't happen overnight

 Because for most people it would be like surfing a 50 foot wave. Since they don't want to die they might not want to attempt it. 

For example, my memories of learning to fly in one of my past incarnations it took me 2 to 5 years to learn to fly while I was eating only nettles and water like Milarepa with my skin turning green from eating this diet while I learned to perceive reality in such a way that I could actually levitate.

So, even if one has the ability to travel time it is usually done as a spirit and not taking one's body. So, not taking your body to time travel is much easier. If you want to take your body through time it might take years of a lot of effort to do this.

I think for example, instead of spending 2 to 5 years in a cave in the Himalayas like I did to learn to levitate to travel great distances across Asia from Nepal to Tibet to China to India then in the late 1800s that working a couple of days at a job and taking a plane around the world is a much more practical idea here in 2026.

So, likewise, why do you want to travel time with your body anyway? It isn't always the best idea to do this because then you might not know anyone and you would be all alone without friends or relatives who you can count upon to help you survive physically, spiritually and psychologically in another era than this one.

We all need people to help us stay alive.

No man or woman is an island. No matter what we think we need others to stay alive in our lives. this is pretty much of a given for all human beings.

By God's Grace 

No comments: