Friday, September 25, 2026

Are people changed by their UFO Experiences with beings from other planets or time periods than now?

I think the answer has to be "Yes" and hopefully those changes are in a good way which brings life and doesn't kill people or harm them.

I see a lot of the UFO activity on earth now after my experiences as certain human beings are adopted (sort of like pets with special abilities to help these aliens do different things).

However, just like pets owners (or friends who are aliens) might protect these humans who are their friends or pets too.

So, could time or space become altered in these Protections? Likely so I'm thinking.

Could People be taken out of their normal time lines to protect the alien friends?

I think the answer has to be yes from everything I have experienced so far.

The Tibetan Lamas talk about the Wheel of Time but to me when they speak of this it is as if they know about Time Travel from Aliens already which makes sense to me because of how deeply they meditate on the deeper aspects of the universe in their meditative studies too.

So, to me, The Wheel of Time is literally looking at time travel and movements between time lines from my personal point of view.

What does all this mean? I think each of us has to discover more about this themselves.

By God's Grace 

PS. It's sort of like learning to fly a plane or drive a car for the first time.

the First thing is to realize that there are Cars and planes that exist. 

Then you have to find someone to teach you how to fly a plane or drive a car.

Then you have to have gas in the car or plane to go anywhere.

Then you have to learn to land the plane or stop the car and park or you are in trouble already.

Then when you get to where you want to go do you really want to be there?

Without all these questions and answers in a somewhat orderly fashion people are soon dead.

Understanding all this is sort of like realizing planes and cars exist and then what are you going to do next? 

 

No comments: