Friday, September 25, 2026

Very very Strange Weather likely caused by Hurricane Polo in Mexico? Here in Northern California on the coast

First of all it should be sunny almost every day now unless it's raining near the end of September.

However, instead we are getting the June Glooms still (fog and not sun mostly). 

Then I wake up earlier this morning around 7 am and it's fully sunny. Then because I didn't sleep well last night I slept later and it was foggy again around 10 am then I decided because it wasn't sunny to nap a little more so when I woke up from this nap at noon it was sunny again!

This never happens here on the coast. If you lived here you would understand. Normal weather if it is going to be foggy this time of year would be foggy until noon or so than sunny afternoon. 

So, the first thing I realized that was strange was waking up to full sun no clouds at all. Then the next thing was full Clouds and fog. But, the next thing was full sun with the clouds of fog blowing inland like I have never seen them do before!

So, the only explanation is Hurricane Polo in Mexico for any of this. Turns out there are three storms in the Pacific Ocean to the east of the Hawaiian Islands now. This is beginning to make more sense.

There is Hurricane Polo then west of that is Hurricane Odalys and then west of that is Tropical Storm Nolo nearer to Hawaii.

So, you have two hurricanes and one Tropical Storm churning up the Pacific Ocean?

I noticed a few days ago that the oceans edge where I live has already lost 5 feet vertical of sand at the oceans edge which is very unusual. So, you really know we are in a Super El Nino now because none of this is anything usual for the Eastern Pacific Ocean! 

Tropical Storm will become Hurricane Nolo with 15 to 30 inches of rain on Big Island of Hawaii with isolated communities getting 35 inches of rain (talk about Noahs Ark?!) 

No comments: