This is one story of thousands of them in my life or more.
I had rented a car in Portland that was a white Blazer. However, I sensed I shouldn't take it up to Mt. Hood to go to Timberline Lodge to see the sights and maybe go to lunch one day with that spectacular view from Mt. Hood looking west and South from Timberline Lodge.
so, a day or two later my front left tire wheel was turned and I saw metal glinting from the edge of the tire. So, I looked more carefully and realized it was a nail or screw which made me realize I had sensed something wrong with the car and so I didn't drive it to where it could have been driven off a cliff in the mountains or had no way to fix that remotely and at altitude. So, I realized my intution (my Angels) had been protecting me by putting me in the right place at the right time to survive this nail or screw in the tire.
Eventually I was able to exchange this car for another one that didn't have a nail in the tire so all was well. But, by this time the time had passed where it would be useful to me to drive up on Mt. Hood to visit Timberline Lodge and the mountain.
So, if you combine thousands and thousands of experiences like this it is one of many reasons why I'm still alive at 78 years old.
By God's Grace
PS This is why developing your instincts and intuition might save your life over and over again. Learn to talk to the angels like I always have since I was 2 years old. It has saved my life over and over and over again.
Like my Wife's throw blanket in the Living room says:
"Your Grandmother's prayers are still working for you."
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment