So, in this sense we create outcomes with our minds all the time and in how we perceive reality.
I really began to understand this more after I was 2 years old and met the Archangels that saved my life from Whooping cough.
At first I was little and wanted to travel with the angels to be with them.
My mother told me that I could soul travel to be with the angels that healed me.
So, I prayed for that.
Then at age 20 Archangel Gabriel Gave me Soul Travel to survive through my 20s which I did.
Then through Soul Travel after about 10 years I realized that WE are all ideas in the mind of God.
And that the physical universe is not as physical as we think it is because the physical universe is a part of the mind of God and everything living in this physical universe is a thought in the mind of God.
So, Soul Travel trying to travel with the angels created my path when they saved my life at age 2.
And my meditation now after Soul Traveling 56 years is that I am ONE with God throughout the Universe.
Why is this a good meditation? Because you aren't afraid to die because you are already all over the universe with God 24 hours a day. Why?
Because Time and Space are both not real the way people think they are.
However, if this thought scares you you can pretend the world is real. It's okay.
Sometimes I even pretend the world is real too because otherwise my aura might scare people.
That's something I learned hanging out with Tibetan Lamas it is important to be kind and to be polite to all beings all the time if you can.
By God's Grace
Tashi Delek! Good Luck in Tibetan
No comments:
Post a Comment