Thursday, January 5, 2012

When I wrote: Death metal

When I first starting writing Death Metal late Christmas Eve I thought it was very strange that I should be writing something like this Christmas Eve. But in some ways being an Intuitive is always strange but often saves lives in one way or another. So, yesterday when I saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, since I didn't know the plot of the latest mission impossible movie until I saw it, from a Zeitgeist level of being an intuitive, my writing Death Metal then made complete sense. Because the Mission Impossible movie is about a nuclear missile hitting the U.S. and what I wrote starting about midnight Christmas Eve until about 3 am Christmas day and wrote a little more and edited and added onto it off and on since then. So, obviously since Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol came out since it is the number one movie in the U.S. a whole lot of other people worry about a terrorist or terrorists with launch codes too for U.S., Russian, European, Chinese, Israeli, Pakistani,  North Korean or East Indian nuclear missiles. That the whole world fears this is a good thing. However, one reason I wrote Death Metal is that I feel the most dangerous to civilization is not any single missile on the ground. The most dangerous to civilization surviving at all here on earth is a single 100 Plus megaton missile that goes off above 100 miles above a highly populated continent like North America, Europe, Russia, China etc.
If a terrorist got launch codes for any of these countries and even sent one missile high into the atmosphere what I write about could actually happen to a whole continent and not just to a city, and there's the real danger. However, as a precognitive psychic and intuitive I have found that writing about visions you have prevents or changes them into something else because some people pray for a different outcome and other people go out and literally create a different outcome and both solutions together ALWAYS tend to create a different outcome. So, for this reason if I sense something really good coming to myself or others or all mankind I never write about this because then it will almost always happen. But if I see something bad coming I write about it to change the outcome by allowing you all to change it to something better. Here is the word button for Death Metal:Death Metal: An Apocalyptic Story

No comments: