Thursday, January 19, 2012

What 2012 meant to me growing up in the 1950s

My father knew George Adamski in the 1950s and believed in UFOs. Once in 1969 I drove out from Venice, California where I lived at age 21 with a whole bunch of single friends late at night in my then only 1 year old 1968 Camaro to Giant Rock Airport in the Desert where people talked about flying Saucers. Many people back then believed that 2012 to 2014 would be when civilizations of our Galaxy would decide to appear on earth publicly. Obviously, that hasn't happened yet. But in the 1950s when I was a child and teenager this was one of the likely scenarios to people I knew then. Now it is 2012 and I wonder if any of them were right or it is just another "Scenario" that someone dreamed one night because they ate pizza at the wrong time or something or if there really is something to it.

For example, I have had experiences where I predicted the future and people almost died in the calamity or they did actually die and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it. So, on a certain level I know everything on earth in some ways will change this year. But I don't know for sure which was just hype and which will be the outcome that actually happens. A part of me as an intuitive knows inherently that what will happen this year and for the next 2 years will be decided in the hearts and minds of literally everything living on earth, human, bird, animal, fish, insect, microbe etc. Everything (not just humans) will decide what our future will be. That's difficult to explain to people who think that people are the beginning and the end of everything. No, we are just one life form of thousands to millions that live here on earth and it appears all life forms have a vote in what happens next to us all. That is the best way that I can put it.

Knowing things before they happen has been happening to me all my life. However, the things I knew before they happened seemed to peak in intensity in the fall of 1989. I was with my family living in Family Student Housing at UCSC.  During this fall "The Grim Reaper" death came to me in a vision in a dream at night just before dawn. He held up two boney fingers in front of his skeleton face. I took it to mean that two of my children might die and "Death" was warning  me to save my children. So, I woke up with a start and told my wife then what had happened and that I had never had death in any form appear to me like that before and that we should take this seriously. Since she is an Empath we cross checked our intuitions and realized that something was going to happen a certain week there. So, we decided to fly to Hawaii that week with our kids so that our whole family would be protected. So, we watched the

1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Loma_Prieta_earthquake
The Loma Prieta earthquake, also known as the Quake of '89 and the World Series Earthquake, was a major earthquake that struck the San Francisco Bay Area ...
on TV on CNN in Hana, Maui, Hawaii. However, doing this as an emergency response to a precognitive vision  sort of set the stage for my wife and I to divorce even though all our children were saved (Thank God) even though The quake killed 63[2] people throughout northern California, injured 3,757[3] and left some 3,000-12,000[1][6][7][8] people homeless. So, though I had saved my children it cost us our marriage. So, I realized after that that just knowing the future isn't enough. Human beings might know things before they happen but be unable emotionally to cope with the aftermath. Although you might say to me it was worth it if all your children are still alive which is how I see it too. But then, I think, by saving everyone I got a divorce and it cost thousands of dollars in fighting for custody of my youngest daughter. Then when I couldn't get full custody I got a heart virus and almost died from September 1998 until May 1999. During that time my new wife's mother and step mother died, my new wife miscarried and I stayed alive for my new 2 year old daughter and my then 9 year old daughter so both daughters and my older son would have a Dad. So, as you can see truth is much stranger than fiction. Now my older daughter is 22 and went with my new wife and daughter  and I to England and Scotland last October and my new daughter is 15. So, 22 years later things are okay. But how does anyone deal with the repercussions of knowing something like this before it happens? But in the end we are given these gifts By God's Grace to Save lives. So that is what we do.


No comments: