Friday, August 22, 2008

Biden

Though Biden is a good choice for Vice President for Obama, I think it is not a winning ticket. I could be wrong but both Russia and Israel seem to need McCain to be President. I think either Israel is going to attack Iran or that Russia is going to make more waves. Either way I think it will be very close but the only way Obama could actually win would have been with Hillary Clinton as Vice President.

I still think Obama would be the best Peace time president and I feel if McCain becomes President we will be in wars for 8 years and it probably will bankrupt the nation. However, totally because of world events it looks like McCain at this point because of all the international uncertainties. I'm very worried whether the U.S. can survive the next 10 years or so without going bankrupt as a nation.

I think under Obama, like Clinton he would balance the budget and pay down the national debt and get us out of as many wars as possible and help us to financial solvency once again. I fear that under McCain, even as well meaning as he is it will be the permanent end of the United States of America because we just can't afford any more wars without going completely bankrupt as a nation. We need at least 10 years to recover from the last 7 years at war or we are toast. 8 more years of war and the nation will die from debt and cause a worldwide depression that will make the Great Depression look silly in comparison. The last sentence I am writing as a precognitive psychic. I don't see a financial recovery without Obama.

No comments: