If you live on the northern California coast like I do this is pretty unusual. Though I have noticed that my daughter's 18 foot diameter trampoline edge cover has been iced up from frost for the last week or so the birdbath on our redwood deck hasn't frozen until today. However, at 10 am I looked at my Iphone and it said the temperature here was 43 degrees at 10 am. This is relatively unheard of locally too. So, obviously to freeze a birdbath we had to have temperatures about 30 or so last night which is also pretty unusual for here too, even though the night before it was 35. So, the cold and freezing spell for Northern California and all mountains in the state is still in effect.
At almost 11 am it is still only 38 degrees in Redding
" " " 31 degrees in Mt. Shasta
58 degrees in Los Angeles
44 degrees in San Francisco
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!