Google has been working on ways to make its vehicle fit into current road conditions safely. It was granted a patent last week in which it outlined how a driverless car could interact with a pedestrian through a flashing sign on its doors and bumper as well as a robotic hand to make gestures.
end quote from:
I just couldn't help myself and began to laugh when I read this segment. I could only imagine some of the gestures I have already seen drivers make during the last 50 years or more I have been driving with a license since I was 15 1/2 years old when I first got my learner's permit in 1963.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!