Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My path through Soul travel took me to my meditation with God

After I did a paradigm shift in my early 20s when I realized scientifically that we have souls because I was able to witness my soul separating from my body in real time and coming back into my body (by God's Grace) My view of reality shifted to a new one where death no longer was a fearful thing because I knew then for sure that my soul could live without this body that my soul lives in.

I traveled around the earth through Bi-Location because that is safer than astral projection as God taught me. After about 10 years of traveling all over Earth and the galaxy in my soul body through bi-location (being more than one place at the same time) I learned that the whole universe is actually inside the mind of God completely. What this means is literally "There is NOwhere that God is not"

So, everywhere you go God is there too.

From this ongoing experience I also realized that I was already everywhere I soul traveled to which was a revelation in itself.

Which meant to me as I became more evolved and proficient in soul travel over the years that I could be literally "Everywhere in the Universe" with God all the time 24 hours a day.

So, this has become my 24 hour a day meditation that I can now do driving a car or walking or riding a bicycle or even a motorcycle or flying in a plane or in a boat or anywhere. So, mostly I'm at peace in the Heart of God everywhere I go because of this 24 hour a day experience with God.

By God's Grace

No comments: