Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Would I recommend Soul Travel as a path to enlightenment?

It depends upon the nature of a person. Each person is different and might have a different path to enlightenment.

Even though you cannot even think a thought without soul traveling this is still true.

The one thing I can say that is true for everyone is: "Be very careful what you think and feel about because whenever you think of a person or a place you go to that place to a greater or lesser degree in reality right then. Not realizing this is extremely dangerous and can easily lead in some people to insanity or death.

Just like you know not to jump off a cliff because you will die, certain thoughts and feelings in combination will or can also kill a person too.

Another thing I should say here is that Panic is often a soul exploding and if you explode your soul far enough your body is going to die. So, learning not to panic no matter what is a way to stay alive (especially if you are older than 40).

Staying calm when things are really exciting or really scary and terrible is important so you can survive whatever is going on and being clear headed. In your dreams you need to be clear headed and to know when not to react to certain things in extreme ways too. But, often as a child this is difficult. But, as you grow older it is important not to panic waking or sleeping. IF there is a problem simply find a way to "get out of the way of it" and go on living in your life.

Also remember: "A miss is as good as a mile" as my father would say. Don't go spinning forever in "I could have died right then!" because this isn't useful unless you are preparing to survive something like that again. And once you have prepared go onto another subject.

It is better to always be very in the moment because when things happen you are much better able to survive them. If your mind is too far away in that moment you might not survive whatever is going on. So, if I step out of my house or apartment or hotel room or even camping tent if I'm camping, I always make it a point to be very very present in that moment in my body so I can survive whatever is happening in the physical in that moment.

So, would I recommend Soul travel as a path to enlightenment? It depends upon the person and their abilities and interests and inclinations.

It worked for me but then again I was dying of whooping cough at 2 when the angels came and saved me and I wanted to soul travel like them ever after this experience. So, by my 20s I was given permission to consciously soul travel in missions along with angels by God.

By God's Grace

No comments: