Thursday, October 15, 2020

Having compassion for yourself you keep yourself alive and safe: Having compassion for others you keep them alive and safe

How do you do this?

You pray for yourself and everyone during these difficult times and you do whatever you know about to do medically and scientifically to keep your family and friends alive too.

Having compassion for yourself you stay alive for yourself and your family and your friends. Having compassion for your family and friends you help them stay alive anyway you can too.

This avoids infinite cycles of grief as love ones in families are dying of coronavirus. Look at the president and first family. All three of his immediate family got coronavirus. Could all of your immediate family get coronavirus and survive it?

Taking proper care of yourself and others avoids years of grief and pain and misery in the lives of everyone who loves you and knows you.

So, by taking care of yourselves you save all your family and friends this grief.

By taking care of your family and friends you spare all who love them the grief of their deaths too.

Praying for them and doing all you can medically and scientifically might keep them from unnecessary grief and pain.

Just remember every death takes at least 5 years to fully come to terms with and the first 2 years are the worst.

I remember when my mother and my wife's father both passed away in 2008 as well as one of my aunts, one of my female cousins etc. Four people I was close to passed away in a single years time. That was a lot to deal with.

I wasn't sure my wife and I could make it through all that but luckily my youngest daughter was only 12 and that helped us be strong enough to get through all that. 

So, be strong and pray and think scientifically as much as possible to survive all this.  

By God's Grace

No comments: