Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I have often wondered in the last year how little I was taught about the Spanish Flu in 1918 to 1920 as I grew up?

 I think it is because it isn't a war. People are used to fights and wars but a pandemic is sort of "The Wrath of God upon mankind". There isn't really another useful way for uneducated people to deal with this other than "The Wrath of God" upon mankind.

In some ways this is true because it is nature rebelling regarding imbalances in the ecosystem which creates these plagues and pandemics in the first place.

Even the one we are presently dealing with likely came from a "wet Market" where exotic animals are sold for food from the wilds that some people like to eat as "Delicacies". But, these same animals are going extinct often in the process in places like China and so the imbalance this creates in the ecosystem is extreme.

Each species that goes extinct was a part of the balanced ecosystem and as that species goes extinct the part it contributed the balance of the ecosystem is gone. So, this will tend to create more and more pandemics too.

Therefore, it is theoretically possible that this century could be filled with many many pandemics simply because of the number of species being driven extinct all at once by mankind, OR the coronavirus might just keep mutating and killing people until we are reduced down below 1 billion people (along with Global Climate change by 2100 too.

I had wondered as a precognitive psychic all my life why I was getting that 1 billion people or less would be all that would be left in 2100 if that?

Having seen the ecological damage that Trump and his compatriots around the world have done almost without limit I now understand more why I saw the 1 billion or less happening starting just after 9-11 that would automatically result by 2100 AD.

It all makes complete sense to me now.

No comments: