Sunday, October 11, 2020

Often when I quote things using an auto-encoder they wind up all over the page

The worst examples of this usually are when I quote from Yahoo using an auto-encoder. For some reason Yahoo is set up to take over your whole site if you quote their material for at least that article.

In the most recent case I was quoting images of Flow charts. If you have no experience with Flow charts at all, to the left and to the far right there is one regarding a lamp not working. This is a really easy one to understand the concept of Flowcharting to begin with.

But, for example, let's say you wanted to build a house. You could flow chart your house building and even create your own specific flow chart depending upon the type of home you are building which could include the prices presently for different types of building materials and whether they would be CODE (in other words the local inspectors wouldn't red tag your building if you used them in that building or buildings.)

Almost anything you are trying to build or anything you are trying to accomplish could be flow charted. This is one way so you won't leave out any necessary details conceptually as you create your plan, program or whatever you are trying to accomplish which requires a multi-step process.

I have met people who could read several pages and then close the book and read those pages from their mind back to you verbatim. However, most people including me are not like that. For example, I might be able to know things before they happen because I have stayed in contact with angels (at least since I was 2 fairly consistently (even when I was very scared with Blunt Trauma Childhood epilepsy and wondered if God was trying to kill me at the time). So, in various ways we are all traumatized by life. But, I have found that common sense and logic and reason and remaining calm keep angels in my life the most as long as I treat all beings and myself with wise right mindful kindness. Angels might trust you more and more also if you treat them with kindness like you would show a family member too. Because often the angels you are dealing with are the same angels that raised you now that have passed on.

No comments: