First of all, I can read the news just like you and so I see the problems the world is facing because of people like Trump who remind me more of Hitler than anything else.
So, the danger might be entirely different than I presently foresee but Trump may try to end democracy completely not only here but throughout the world with his buddy Putin.
If you watch the body language of Xi you see him treat Trump like a Senile crazy old man (which is what Trump really is). Take a look at Xi's body language in any video or photo and you will see the same thing. It says: "This old Fucker Trump is a completely Crazy Bastard and I'm terrified of him and what he might do next to fuck things up for everyone on earth including China."
Xi looks at Trump like a neighbor with a loaded machine gun aimed right at him. Xi might be polite but would likely prefer ANY president to Trump right now (Because who gives a nuclear Trigger to someone like Trump unless they want the whole world to Blow and become an Asteroid Belt?)
EVen though some Christian and Muslim Fundamentalists might want the whole world to blow up and become an Asteroid Belt with everyone dead most people like you and me want the world to go on and on so our children and Grandchildren can have potentially really good lives here!
So, this is why I'm worried about the next 3 months in whether our democracy can survive Trump or not?
What do you think?
I think it's important to write about what you think whether you publish what you think or not so you can plan how you are going to survive whatever happens.
Don't you Agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment