Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Angels 8-18-09

A visitor to my house staying in our guest room had a dream about Archangels and told me about it today. I told him some of my stories about angels including my first one which is my first "normal" memory of this lifetime when I was about 2. It was probably Christmas 1950 and I was about 2 years old and my Grandmother in whose lap I was sitting was singing "Hark the Herald Angels sing" to me. I looked up and Archangel Michael and his band which totaled 7 including him were there standing next to us. They all had jeweled armor and were beardless but all had shoulder length hair. All their armors were different and were different colors and Archangel Michael smiled at me along with the rest of them as if to say, "We're here for you buddy.We will be with you throughout this life to protect you!" And they have or else I wouldn't be here writing this for you now.

So when I told our house guest that my wife and I since way before we met have had lives always filled with angels it made sense to him then that he had this dream of Archangels while staying here with his Lady.


It took me back to when I was 21 and was thinking of ending my life because life was just too painful then to consider staying alive. I sort of felt like this between ages 21 to 23 the most. And I only completely gave up the idea of dying on purpose or just by taking too big a risk when my son was born when I was 26. My kids needing me have given me a good enough reason to stay alive since then.

There was a point when a lady friend of my parents' from church who was clairvoyant like me sort of took me under her wing so to speak. She was still very beautiful and in her early 40s and had about 3 kids my age. She took me to her house and introduced me to her mother and two of her children and proceeded to bring angels down close to the physical to encourage me to stay alive because it was obvious to another clairvoyant that life had just become to tough for me to consider staying alive much longer.

So, when I realized I could live here in the physical with angels right here on earth I had a major realization that if I could experience the bliss of angels in my presence most or all of the time it would be like living in heaven right here on earth. So even though this was 4 years before my son was born and about 25 girlfriends before my wife I decided to stay alive with angels here on earth. Since angels were pretty much with me all the time and I was then 6 foot 4 1/2 inches tall and handsome I always had a girlfriend pretty much. The angels and the girlfriends kept me alive until my son was born and I vowed to stay alive for my son and later for my other children when they were born.

The nice thing about living with angels is that one doesn't ever really need alcohol or drugs to feel wonderful. Just being around angels makes one feel elated and sometimes one feels like they are living in heaven. I prefer to live in a heaven on earth. How about you?

One of the ways to draw angels into the lives of your children to help and to protect them is to say as you kiss your kids goodnight, "Angels be with you." This plants the seed of "Angels" in your childrens subconscious and often angels will be in their dreams. Also when you do this it gives angels permission to help guide and guard your children and to keep them physically and mentally and spiritually safe 24 hours a day.

No comments: