It isn't always fun being an intuitive. For example, the few days leading up to the Christmas day Earthquake and Tsunami 2004 was really hell for me and another intuitive I have known most of my life. At that time I thought I was going to die and was actually relieved when the earthquake and tsunami hit so at least I knew then what I had been feeling for the past week. I felt very bad for all those that died but in that previous week I had also experienced the heaven realms come closer to earth than I had ever experienced them before.
I think it is tied into somehow with how animals get kind of crazy before an earthquake. I don't get crazy I just feel like I'm pretty confused for a few days. The intensity depends on the severity of the earthquake and the Christmas Day 2004 was about the worst I ever felt and then as soon as the earthquake and Tsunami was over and about 200,000 people dead I was back to normal, relieved I wasn't dead but sad for all those that died. My only consolation was experiencing the heaven realms coming very near to pick them all up before the event occurred.
Today was a difficult day too. And as the earthquakes occurred once again I started to feel like myself again. It is just part of being an intuitive. I don't like the pre earthquake confusion. But I do like knowing things before they happen so I can save my life and others over and over again. So if I say that I sense something is coming on my blog here I usually sense an over 70% chance of a coming event. As you know this stuff isn't rocket science. It is sort of like being asleep and hearing a car drive by. You might hear the car drive by but you cannot tell anyone what kind of car it was and if you aren't awake enough when it drives by it might not even register in your conscious mind. Being an intuitive is kind of like that. But I think it is best when these kinds of gifts save lives.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment