Thursday, May 23, 2019

How did precognition and being an intuitive come into my life?

I think it first began at age 2 when I had whooping cough and before I died from it the angels came and saved me. I was different after that somehow. Somehow I lived in the world of the angels and humans at the same time. Not everyone is like that I noticed over time. My perceptions often went much deeper than those around me.

How did this manifest?

I found that I could look into people's minds after the angels came to me and know what they were thinking often. I wondered why adults often said one thing but thought another. It took me until I was 12 to 15 to fully understand this duality of thinking one thing and saying another. What I finally realized was that people didn't say what they thought because politeness prevents violence and wars. So, by age 15 I began to understand why everyone was so polite where I lived most of the time, especially if they weren't talking to family members but to the general public. Families often could be very honest (brutally honest) when I was growing up in the 1950s.

By age 10 or so I often knew when people were going to die whether I wanted to or not. For example, I might walk by someone on the street on the sidewalk and because I passed their aura so closely I would know they would die soon. IT depended whether people realized they were going to die soon or not. It depended upon the psychology of each person. However, it was always obvious to me when people were within about 1 year of death. But, people that might die within the next week often would make me faint when I realized this when I passed by them on the street.

It also manifested that I might try (if I knew this person) to try to lessen their suffering or even save their lives if I could. But, often that might mean I would get sick trying to do this. As I grew up I realized you had to ask God about things like this because some people are meant to die at a certain time and you aren't allowed to change things. Other people you are sometimes allowed to save because this works for God.

So, learning to be obedient to God regarding all this was the hardest lesson because if you interfered with God's wishes you might die. This is a very powerful thing we all as intuitives must honor if we don't want to die before our times.

So, I'm allowed to save some people's lives if I can either redirect them in times of danger (without them knowing I'm doing this) because often if they can be delayed even a second in time you might save their lives from their present trajectory. So, often I will delay people so they don't die like they would have otherwise, if I'm allowed to by God to do this.

Sometimes, when I was young other things would happen too. So, until I was 30 I didn't feel that I fully could be trusted with the gifts God had given me. However, I have always surrounded myself with angels and Archangels, especially after age 21. I had the desire to take my own life often from ages 21 to 25 because life wasn't going the way I wanted it to. But, I wasn't alone at this age because I call one's 20s "the time for unrealistic expectations" and these unrealistic expectations kill many many young people either directly or indirectly like they almost killed me too.

But, what saved me was living with angels always from age 21. I had a lady from church when my mother and she were both worried I was going to take my own life bring down the angels for me to see. all the different types of angels she brought down for me to see.

What I realized then was that I could instead of killing myself that I could also be in heaven with the angels right here on earth if I ran my energy right (which means you have to run your energy so you don't make babies cry when you come into a room). So, a few years later when my son was born he didn't cry when I came into a room either because I ran my energy softer so they could be around me always. The Angels also protect me always too.

Because people like myself who let angels always live around them are actually very rare. So, I'm used as a vortex point that they can fly through to help others always.

So, it's sort of like being an angel landing strip here on earth that they can fly through to help others always no matter where I am 24 hours a day. And then when they are done they might fly back through me to the heaven realms too. So, in this sense I live with the archangels and angels 24 hours a day as they guard me as one of God's portals here on earth that they can fly through at any time.

By God's Grace

No comments: