I think this is one of the reasons why my early 20s were so difficult. I'm one of those people that need to know the real truth and not just a lot of baloney like most people accept. So, I tend to keep on drilling down until I have an acceptable level of truth that I can live with. Many people are not brave enough to do this because everything you learn is going to change everything about your life.
So, learning the truth doesn't often feel very safe (at least at first).
So, like traveling around the world by yourself to learn more about the world, the inner search for truth is equally fraught with potential dangers. However, without enough truth we all die slowly or quickly.
So, finding enough truth to survive is also a matter of life and death if you a the kind of person I am that won't usually accept any bullshit from people as the truth.
The main problem I have found is it doesn't really matter how sincere people are. That doesn't mean anything really except that they are sincere. It also doesn't mean they won't lead you and them over a cliff to both your deaths. So, you can love everyone but you really cannot trust people with your life unless you want to die soon or get seriously injured.
So, sincerity isn't enough. People need common sense first to get anywhere at all. And a lot of people have been sold a bill of goods that is killing them directly or indirectly. So, it's important to look for signs of this in people.
So, I tend to naturally love all people who aren't right then contemplating trying to kill me or rob me (I tend to know this too) and go somewhere else when this happens before I am harmed.
So, assessing the truth in any situation will almost always save your life or your finances or your health or all three.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment