Friday, January 29, 2016

Why would people think Hillary would have trouble with Faith?

To understand Baby Boomers like Hillary Clinton (I think she is around the same age as me only from Chicago originally) and like me she came from a very Conservative Republican Family. A family like this was always taught about Christian Faith.

The problem was that the Viet Nam war was a lie and people like Hillary and Bill knew this so they fought the lie that was killing their friends from High School. That's why Bill Became Governor of Arkansas and eventually a two term president of the United States. Also, Bill was a Rhodes Scolar which is very elite like Obama being President of the Harvard Law Review. All of them are really brainy people and I believe at one time or another all have taught college because of this.

So, why would people think Hillary would have trouble with faith growing up a Conservative Republican? Even though she is now a progressive Democrat she still likely hasn't lost her faith. She is a Democrat and I became an Independent so it makes it easier to do what is best for my country.

To me, in the end Loyalty to Country has to come before Loyalty to party.

No comments: