To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
Sunday, May 5, 2019
I found the last quoted stuff interesting:
because I hadn't tried to figure out how to actually create a picture as a hyperlink before. I have often created text hyperlinks but haven't tried to actually have a picture become a hyperlink. Try clicking on pictures that accompany or stand alone next to a text hyperlink to test what I'm talking about here by the way. Experimenting is how I have always kept learning things my whole life by the way. This is how you learn new things by trying new things like how to program different things in different languages. For example, this week I learned the computer languages used to create Apps for example, And there are many more languages and methods than I would have thought. So far I have found at least 10 or more of them and likely there are still more out there that Apps can be written in. So, finding the right language to write your apps in might be important depending upon what kind of an app you are writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment