Sunday, May 5, 2019

I found the last quoted stuff interesting:

because I hadn't tried to figure out how to actually create a picture as a hyperlink before. I have often created text hyperlinks but haven't tried to actually have a picture become a hyperlink. Try clicking on pictures that accompany or stand alone next to a text hyperlink to test what I'm talking about here by the way. Experimenting is how I have always kept learning things my whole life by the way. This is how you learn new things by trying new things like how to program different things in different languages. For example, this week I learned the computer languages used to create Apps for example, And there are many more languages and methods than I would have thought. So far I have found at least 10 or more of them and likely there are still more out there that Apps can be written in. So, finding the right language to write your apps in might be important depending upon what kind of an app you are writing.

No comments: