With Congressional approval now somewhere between 8 percent and 20 percent we can all now see why I call our non-existent 2 party system the Incapable Party and the Obstructionist Party. And it doesn't really matter now which party is in power because the names are now interchangeable depending upon who is in power.
What makes our system this dysfunctional? I would say the last 10 years or so it has been our lobbying system, the Supreme Court getting involved in the Election in 2000 against the will of the people, and various other facts.
However, if you want to look at it most simply what made it this way it is legalized worldwide gambling in the form of the U.S. Stock Market and other stock markets around the world. If you will notice the U.S. Stock Market has never been higher. But, most regular people are afraid to invest in the stock market because there are no longer Glass Steagall provisions in place which would protect both the small investor and banks from collapsing from being too big to fail like it is now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …