To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Saturday, August 29, 2015
What people choose to read always amazes me
I was looking at my top 5 articles at the top of the page that change automatically according to counters of how many people read them. I was amazed that it seemed like there are no articles that were there about 2 weeks ago. So, that means a whole lot of people read these new articles in the top 5 which I find sort of amazing in how quick the top 5 of the last 30 days are changing now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment