Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Trainwreck-The Movie 2015

  1. My wife and I greatly enjoyed this movie. The part where they are sleeping together and she doesn't want him  to touch her because she wants to go to sleep and puts a pillow between them is pretty funny.

    We laughed and laughed because now my wife is a light sleeper like that but when I was young I had many relationships where we would be wound up in each other all night long and wake up with arms and hands and sometime feet all numb from being so wound up in each other asleep at night. So, at a certain point it isn't as useful to be like this. But, the way Amy Schumer does it is really funny and I thought my wife was going to fall on the floor she thought this was so funny and me too.

    At the end of the movie my wife said, "Amy Schumer is my new hero." Because of what an important statement for women and men this movie was in so many ways.

     

    Trainwreck (2015) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt3152624Cached
    Directed by Judd Apatow. With Colin Quinn, Devin Fabry, Carla Oudin, Amy Schumer. Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman ...
  2. Trainwreck (film) - Wikipedia, the free...

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trainwreck_(film)Cached
    Trainwreck is a 2015 American romantic comedy film directed by Judd Apatow and written by Amy Schumer (marking the first film Apatow directed but did not himself write).

No comments: