Or better said, "What is real to you right now?"
Because for most people what is real changes somewhat from day to day depending upon their experiences.
There was a line in a song that I liked from the 1960s "Nothing's going to change my world!"
So, at core I took this to heart. So, I decided to make my center strong and healthy so nothing could permanently throw me off ever again. And I succeeded in this for the most part. So, what is real to me stays more constant than it used to be growing up.
If you look at nature that is completely undefiled by man (almost impossible these days) you see what is real. Society and civilization are not real, they are at best an art form created by mankind(and woman kind).
So, if you want to be where it is real the closest thing to real now is in a wilderness somewhere where things are relatively undefiled by people's mistakes.
But, a lot of that is being burned down now in Washington Oregon and California and other western states. So, I guess you can now sail out to sea out of sight of land and go Scuba diving to experience nature. But, now the coral reefs many places are dying in the pacific Ocean because of 90 degree and higher water temperatures.
So, where do you go now to find something real?
I guess at this point it completely depends upon you.
For me, "Nothing's going to change my world!" And understanding what that meant in meditating on a center I could live with that spanned all the galaxies and included all life in the universe including all galaxies works for me to feel at peace. Maybe this meditation on experiencing yourself as the entire universe including all time and space might work for you too to bring you permanent peace and enlightenment into your lives. By God's Grace.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment